Treat Time: Watermelon Crush

watermelon

1: Top: Pieces  Skirt: DVF  Bag: Karen Millen  Necklace: Kate Spade
2: Top: Celeb Boutique  Skirt: DVF  Bag: Nasty Gal  Necklace: Humble Chic
3: Top: Jane Norman  Skirt: DVF  Bag: The Iconic  Belt: Dorothy Perkins

This past Monday, I showed off my new favorite crop top... which truly inspired this week's Friday's Fancies post. I can't seem to get enough of the crop top + skirt look and wanted to pick out three fabulous outfits incorporating this style.

This week's theme is Treat Time. I chose watermelon as it screams summer to me. Watermelon is one of those foods you pull out for summer cookouts and days at the beach... which is exactly where you can find me this weekend. Taking in some sun on the Eastern Shore.

Which of the top three looks would you pick? I think I would choose to wear #3 for a night out-- I think it's something about the skinny belt. I love them!

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. We both chose watermelon! It really means summer to me.
    I really like your outfit #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i chose watermelon as well :)

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so perfect for summer-- great minds think alike!

      Delete
  3. These are SO stinkin' cute!! I love all three looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I did a watermelon them last year for this hop. :-) This year I did a neapolitan theme! Feel free to drop by and say hi--I hale from MeasuringFlower.com. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete