Neon Shorts







Top: Ann Taylor similar here (on sale)  Shorts: J.Crew old  Shoes: Target  Sunglasses: similar here  Necklace: J.Crew  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: Alex and Ani  Bag: Kate Spade

As I've mentioned before, anything neon quickly becomes one of my favorites and the same can be said  for these shorts. I bought these shorts last summer and never even took the tags off of them until the beginning of the warm weather this year. I am not sure why I held off on wearing them as they are now my go-to pair in my closet. I think that neon is so flattering in the summer and can make you look so tan, sometimes moreso than white.

I pulled this fun outfit together for an afternoon of pampering and then off to a barbeque joint later in the evening. My toes are now freshly painted and I have one last day to enjoy my weekend before I head back to work tomorrow.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments: