Wearing White






Dress: LOFT similar here  Shoes: Target  Clutch: Gigee Marie other colors available  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: ℅ The Watch Company  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Bracelets: Stella and Dot  Rings: gifted and Tiffany and Co.

I bought this white dress years ago and can't believe how versatile it has been! I never thought I would get so much use out of a white dress. I tend to pull it out of my closet each year around the 4th. There is  just something about this dress that makes me feel patriotic.

I wore this dress last week just as the extrememly hot weather hit us here in DC. Light cotton dresses are the only way to go when the heat index is over 100.

Thanks to everyone who entered my Shabby Apple gift card giveaway! The lucky winner is Elizabeth Elliot! I will be sending you an email shortly-- congrats, girl!


1 comment: