Let's Hear it for the Boy(s)





Top: J.Crew  Sweater: Geoffrey Beene (mens) similar here  Leggings: Poof!  Boots: Bandolino  Watch: Michael Kors  Necklace: J.Crew Factory  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and here  Rings: gifted  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

For years, I searched and searched for the perfect baggy sweaters to pair with leggings and boots for extremely cold weather. I never could find a sweater that fit the way I wanted, no matter where I looked. Finally, one day last winter, it hit me: why not shop in the men's section? With so many looks that are fitted or cropped this season, I have found myself buying men's clothes more and more to achieve just the look I want. Some days just call for lots of layers and a baggy sweater.
Another great find in the men's department is plaid. There is always a great selection and the shirts have a much looser fit. While the plaid top I am wearing above is women's, I have been eyeing a few men's shirts lately such as this one and this one.
Have you ever found anything great in the men's department?

MIX MATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment