White House Summit on Working Families

I am so excited to announce that today I am attending the White House Summit on Working Families. I flew into DC late last night and am so excited for the day ahead. It's going to be a long day but I am sure it will be amazing and inspirational. Not only will the President and First Lady be a part of the event, but Joe and Dr. Jill Biden will be as well. This is pretty much letting my inner nerd coming out and I couldn't be more excited. I am sure I will be updating Twitter and Instagram throughout the day and feel free to check out the live stream of the event as well here.


Happy Monday!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an incredible opportunity! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    xo, Jen
    http://www.comfortably-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I will have to do a follow up post!

      Delete