Vine Vera Skincare Products






When Vine Vera first reached out to me to try some of their products I was a little skeptical-- I mean, skin care products made out of wine? This was either going to be a disaster or the best of all worlds. Wine that makes my skin smoother? I knew I had to try it out immediately. I wasn't sure which products to try but for some reason the Cabernet collection jumped out at me. 

In the collection, I tested the Vine Vera Resveratrol Cabernet High-Potency Cream, High- Potency Serum and the High-Potency Cellular Peel. To be honest with you, I didn't love the peel. I am not a huge fan of peels but this left my skin feeling very tender and bright red (which I am pretty sure happens with most peels but I didn't really like that feeling, ya know?) but I can say that the cream and serum left my skin feeling amazingly soft. 

I haven't noticed any other drastic changes at this point, but I have only been using the products for a week at this point. Perhaps down the road I will see a bigger difference, but for now, having super soft skin is quite alright with me. See what others think about the products here and check them out on Twitter here.

*Please note: all Vine Vera products were gifted to me but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest review! Peels contain potent ingredients to exfoliate the skin without the use of harsh scrubs. Sorry to hear it wasn't a good fit for you. The serum contains ingredients like Vitamin C, Sweet Almond Oil, and Seaweed Extract which with continued use should help to keep your skin looking fresh and radiant. The cream further enhances leaving you with a silky smooth finish. We hope you'll update us a month or so down the line.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete