Bag Envy

clutch this



The biggest area of my closet that could use some improvement is the clutch department. I have a few that I take out here and there but, for the most part, I rely pretty heavily on two or three. I have started looking at some new, exciting bags that I would like to add to my collection, most of which are patterned or striped. With the exception of the clear bag above, they all have some visual interest that I can take my eyes off of. 

I wanted to include the clear clutch because it will probably be the first bag of the six that I purchase because it is just so darn practical. It can be used in my larger bags to easily find what I am looking for and is just what I need for attending football games this season. I was chatting with a friend earlier this week who is headed to her first NFL game ever and she didn't know the "no purse" rule at the games. I suggested she grab this bag asap and have a blast at the Redskins game. 

2 comments:

  1. Good call on the clear bag for NFL games! I went to the Ravens home opener and had quite a few women come up to me and ask where I got my bag.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's amazing to me how many people still don't know about the clear bag rule. Congrats to your Ravens this past weekend. :)

      Delete