Wearing Red

red shoes, red dress, red skirt, red purse, red pants, red jacket, red sunglasses

In a couple of weeks, I will be heading out to Houston for another trip to help start a chapter of my sorority on the University of Houston campus. I am super excited for this trip and can hardly believe this is my third time doing one of these trips. Each one is more fun that the last and I can't wait to meet this team of fabulous ladies when I land. 

While preparing for the trip, I noticed that for one of the events, we are supposed to wear red with black and white. Well, wearing black and white is never a problem in my world, but...RED? I started looking through my drawers and closets and realized that I don't own ANYTHING red. Sure, a maroon-ish pencil skirt... but that is it. So... operation-buy-more-red has commenced and I am actively searching all over town for some red to wear on this trip. I have a dress coming in the mail but I am not sure how cute it will be in person so I am scouring stores like it's nobody's business.

Any suggestions on where to find a great red dress? Help a girl out, would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment