6 Must-haves for Back to School

back to school
With all of the ads for back to school,  I can't help but put together a list of a few things I am craving. While I may not be heading BTS this year, it's a great time of year to get a few must-haves for fall.  Here are six things I am currently lusting after.

1. Ankle boots. While I have a couple pairs already, these are so casual with the buckles and I think having a pair of booties that can be dressed up or down are essential for the fall season. I prefer black, but brown ones would be a great addition to my closet as well. 

2. Ashley Brooke Designs mug. If I were heading back to school this year, I would want a new travel mug to transport caffeine to and from the library. But, because I am out of school, I would love to treat myself to one of the mugs I have been lusting over from Ashley Brooke Designs. All of her mugs are a perfect way to wake up and this one is one of my very faves. 

3. Animal Sweater. Last fall, I fell in love with a J.Crew cat sweater but sadly discovered it too late. They were out of my size in-stores and online; I have been looking for a replacement since. This sweater from C.Wonder is on my list because it has a perfect color scheme plus the puppy is too cute. Definitely the next best thing to that cat sweater. 

4. Gold clutch. I have had my eye on a few gold bags as of late and sadly, I did not score the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC (in rose gold) during the summer sale (see what cold feet can do to a girl?) I am still keeping a close watch on a few gold bags and this envelope clutch is at the top of the list. It is sleek and affordable-- two must-haves for a fall bag. 

5. Sunglasses. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want new sunglasses.  Heck, I ALWAYS want new sunglasses. I am addicted. This Kate Spade pair would look fabulous with a hat and scarf and easily transition from fall to winter. Dying for these.

6. Leather top. Leather is all over the place these days (as well as faux leather) and I am thrilled. Something about black leather has a sort of badboy feel and I can't wait to incorporate more of it into my wardrobe. I have a skirt and a jacket right now, but how fun would it be to rock this leather top to work for casual Friday. 
Can't. Wait.

What pieces are you craving for back to school?

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love the boots... totally picture them with skinny jeans and a tunic. Perfect for Fall! And I'm right there with you girl, I always want more sunglasses! :)

    xo, Abby
    @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete