High Low Dress








Dress: Double Zero similar here  Shoes: Target  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: c/o The Watch Company  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Rings: Tiffany and Co. and Stella and Dot  Bag: Gigee Marie  Necklace: Stella and Dot

Lately I have seen high low dresses all over the place and have been trying to figure out if it was really something I wanted to invest in. I wasn't sure I was into the hemline and have been waiting to see if this style sticks around. While getting ready for work yesterday, I found this dress hanging in my closet only to realize it has a high low hemline. I can't believe I bought this dress years ago, wore it once, and then threw it back in my closet.
After rediscovering this dress, I have a new appreciation for high low hemlines. I think they are so fun to wear around because the front is kind of edgy while the back is romantic and sexy. I am loving how different the dress looks from different angles and hope to add more dresses with this hemline to my wardrobe.
How do you feel about high low dresses?

6 comments:

  1. I think this dress looks great on you! I have issues with the high-low trend because I have such a big bubble butt that I'm not kidding you it doesn't all the "low" part to dip too low. True story!

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Heidi! That made my morning-- I am SURE it is not as bad as you think. And hey, I can't say mine is small, and I pulled it off, right? I say go for it, they are so fun to wear!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! It was such a fun dress to rediscover!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I'm new to your blog and it looks like we have very similar style :) Unfortunately though, I am not tall enough to pull off a high low dress. It's too bad because I think it's such a cute trend... you rocked it!

    Abby @ alwaysabby.com

    ReplyDelete