Summer Dress





Dress: J.Crew similar here  Shoes: Boden  Necklace: BaubleBar  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and flea market similar here  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I think a little bit of Friday's inspiration wore off on me today while picking out my outfit. I think after a weekend in the sun I just wasn't ready to give up the most summer-y color: watermelon. 

I have loved this dress since the moment I laid eyes on it and knew it was the perfect color to balance out my new two-toned flats. They are quite neutral while the color of this dress stands out on its own. I love the way they truly balance each other out.

Oh, and I highly recommend you check out these flats if you are looking for some fun new leather flats for fall. They have multiple colors and are currently marked down from $98 to $29. And if you order before August 19th, use the code 2A02 for 15% off and free shipping.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That color is perfect on you - so pretty! And great flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that necklace! I'm a huge fan of long pieces like that and this is a reminder that I need more in my collection :)

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete