Fall Wish List: Home Edition

fall wish list

Mug/ Pillows/ Pumpkins/ Candle/ Table/ Wall Art

One of my favorite things about the cooler weather is decorating my house for fall. I don't know what it is about pumpkin scented candles and orange decor but I can't seem to get enough. I love the small accents around the house and the smell of fall all around. Some of my favorites are pictured above, especially the Brittany Fusion wall art-- I have two of her pieces hanging now and I would love to add to my collection. If you have never seen her stuff, go check her out... now. It's amazing.
Oh, and I'm in the market for a new coffee table sometime in the near future. Something along the lines of the one above.

What are you currently hoping to snag for the fall season?



9 comments:

  1. I think I'm actually going to bring in a few mercury pieces this fall to mix up my usual fall decorating.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great color! My nails are currently that color and I am obsessed. Plus, bringing in a little cream color would make that the ideal fall set up!

      Delete
  2. This was a creative take on today's topic. Love it.

    And have you smelled the Blueberry Pumpkin Patch of Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candles from Bath and Body yet? So yummy and fall!

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, the BBW candles are my FAVORITE. I love the fall and winter scents so much! Delicious!

      Delete
  3. those pillows are so cool! what great home fall pieces you found!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! Wouldn't they add so much to a living room?

      Delete
  4. love the pillows and the polka dots! what cute contrasting patterns!
    The -Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't seem to get enough patterns in my life lately. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Love the pillows and picture! Great list.

    ReplyDelete