Work Event






Top: H&M  Blazer: Urban Outfitters  Jeans: JOE'S Jeans  Necklace: Baublebar  Shoes: Guess  Bracelets: J.Crew and Stella and Dot  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Very rarely do I talk about what I do for work here on the blog, but I wanted to share some photos from yesterday's event. I threw on this outfit (and was lucky enough to be able to wear jeans to work) and attended an event on Capitol Hill for my organization. I went to take photos and live tweet and post images on our social media accounts. It was a perfect day to be outside in the sun and a great opportunity to chat with members of Congress and see them support our mission. 

The event included a giant chutes and ladders board for members of Congress to spin and play the game to learn more about early education. My favorite photo of the day was of Senator Casey counting hula hoops with a child outside the Capitol Building:


To see more photos from our chutes and ladders event, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment