The Perfect Weekender

weekend travel
With my best friend's wedding coming up in just over a month, I've started looking at some new luggage. While I am hoping to make it home for both the bachelorette party and the weddding, I am still figuring out flights and other details. If I am able to make it home for both separate weekends, I want to be able to carry my bag on the flight so I am not paying for bags each way each time (goodbye, $100).

After doing my research, I have decided I really, really want a Kate Spade Saturday Weekender. I mean, how cute is this bag? Also, you can completely customize them on the website. Although they have really cute designs, the idea of a customized Kate Spade just makes me extra happy.

Also, if you love them but you hate the price tag, I noticed a few great Kate Spade Saturday pieces at TJ Maxx this past weekend so you may want to hit up your local store to see if they have any. They didn't have this bag at my store or you better believe it would be in my closet by now.

Seriously, how fun is it having cute travel bags?
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. this just might be the perfect treat to use a bit of my tax return on :)

    and, if you sign up for their emails you get 15% off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I totally support that purchase :)

    ReplyDelete