One Cool Cat






Top: J.Crew (old)  Jeans: Zara similar here  Shoes: Nine West  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: J.Crew similar here and Stella and Dot  Necklace: Elaine B. Jewelry

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, when I have something in mind that I want, I will do just about anything to get it. The same goes for this sweater. I'm pretty sure that this sweater came out at J.Crew a little over a year ago and I was so bummed when I went to my local store and they only had it in size xxs. I decided not to search every J.Crew in the area like I did last time so I kind of gave up on it... until last week. I am not sure what came over me, but something made me remember this cute sweater and I was re-determined to find it. Hello, eBay. 

I bid on this sweater one morning from my phone and forgot about it immediately after. That is, until the weekend when I got an email saying "YOU WON!" Um, what? What did I win? Oh yeah, I bid on a sweater. Oops. Luckily, the size is perfect and I plan on wearing this sweater foreverrrrr. I mean, it has a huge cat on it. Hilarious. I love it.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Elena.

1 comment: