Home Sweet Home






Top: Nordstrom similar here  Sweater: J.Crew love this one  Jeans: Zara similar here  Shoes: Steve Madden very similar here  Bag:  Necklace:  Stella and Dot (old)  Watch: Michael Kors   Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Alex and Ani here and here  Rings: Kate Spade and gifted   Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Last week a cold front moved through and I spent the day working on the couch, freezing under a blanket. I pulled out my favorite go-to J.Crew sweater for an extra layer but still found myself reaching for the blanket while back in the house. 

Today marks one full week of travel so far. I've been on the road to Vegas and Washington, DC and these trips have been nothing short of amazing. I am anxiously awaiting sleeping in my own bed tonight even though I will be arriving very late. It's going to be great to sleep there for a few nights before hitting the road again.

Don't forget, tomorrow is my event at Veritas and I would love to see your faces there!

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment