Shorts Story






Top: Old Navy  Chambray: J.Crew Factory (on sale!)  Shorts: J.Crew Factory  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here and Alex and Ani here and here  Watch: Michael Kors  Nail Polish: Essie Mod Squad

I've never really been a huge fan of shorts.... until now. I've always been the girl that prefers dresses and skirts (especially while living on the humid east coast) but lately, I have been turning to shorts more and more. I was out of town a few weeks ago and had some extra time to kill and found myself at a pretty cute outdoor outlet mall. I wandered around in the sunshine and bought most of my summer wardrobe. I fell in love with these printed shorts at the J.Crew Factory store and walked out with these and three other pairs. Oops. It's safe to say I will be spending a lot of my summer in shorts. But hey, they count as work clothes now, right?

1 comment: