The Past Few Days


I feel like every Monday has been starting off with "I had such a great weekend!" and this week is no different. Friday had a little more excitement than normal because I flew down to Vegas for work for the day. It was a great way to wrap up a busy, yet short, week. After spending the day getting updates and learning from my boss, I was able to sneak in a couple of beers with a friend before heading back to town. I came home and fell asleep by 10:30pm. Grandma status for sure.

 I woke up early on Saturday and wandered around my neighborhood garage sale with my madre. We sipped coffee while I found some great deals. I snagged a great wine rack for $5 and then a bookcase and coffee table. I combined the two and made a great new coffee table for my living room. Right now the only photo is on Instagram. Saturday evening my new dining chairs were delivered so my dad came over for some father-daughter bonding to help me put the chairs together. I am so happy I finally finished putting my house together this weekend!

Sunday was another great day up at Tahoe and I successfully only got sunburned on one shoulder. Woo hoo! I then decided to cook an elaborate meal for Sunday family dinner and then continued with my latest tv obsession: Arrested Development.

Sorry I don't have an outfit post for you today, but hopefully my fave picture from Tahoe yesterday will hold you over until tomorrow!
Hope your weekend was fabulous!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment