Sigma Kappa Convention 2014

Last weekend I spent the weekend in Las Vegas at the Green Valley Ranch hotel with my sisters from all over the country. I had a blast catching up with friends from both coasts and just about everywhere in between. I am so glad my friends talked me into going last-minute and everything worked out perfectly, minus the crazy sunburn I got on my third day. I am already counting down the days until Chicago 2016.

 Here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend:
All the old girls from the Kappa Xi chapter with our favorite advisor and LC. 

Boston reunion!

Our Chippendales outfits for the Vegas-themed dinner. We won the costume contest!

BFFs for over ten years!

The birthday girl meeting the Chippendales.

Photobooth fun.

And of course, taking it back to our roots.... Kaepernicking.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment