Black and Yellow







Top: Primi love this one  Shorts: Banana Republic similar here  Shoes: Sole Society  Watch: Michael Kors  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and J.Crew similar here  Rings: gifted and Kate Spade other colors here  Nail Polish: Gelish

One color combo that I find I rarely wear is black and yellow and I after this outfit I put together the other day, I am not quite sure why I avoid it. I have loved this top since the day I spotted it at the pop-up event in DC and I totally forgot about it ever since I died my hair blonde again. I always get scared to wear yellow with blonde hair, but every time I do, I immediately fall back in love with the color. Plus, pairing it with black shorts and cute wedges is a perfect look for an evening out for drinks with friends... especially on a patio to enjoy all this nice weather.

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment