I Wanna Feel the Sun, the Waves, the Wind in my Face

beach weekend

As I mentioned yesterday, I am off to the beach this afternoon and am pretty dang excited about it. I realized I've yet to put together a beach must-have list for this year and decided there is no time like the present. Here are a few items I will be sure to carry with me in my bag this weekend:

1. A sweatshirt. If you missed yesterday's post, this may sound a bit weird but I can promise you that a comfy sweatshirt will definitely be in my beach bag this weekend. Last time I went to the beach I was wishing I had it so I'm gonna make sure not to leave it at home tomorrow.
2. A bikini. Duh. But this will probably not be in my bag as I will wear it to the beach. 
Self explanatory, I know. But how cute is this striped one?
3. Beats by Dre Pill. No beach day is complete without some great jams and this cute pink speaker set fits perfectly in my bag and has great sound. Now I just need to finalize a playlist. Any suggestions?
4. A hat. Wrinkle-free is the way to be so I have started always taking a hat with me to the beach. Maybe it's my inner grandma coming out? Either way, I prefer to keep the sun off my face and this hat is a great (and inexpensive) way to do so.
5. A beach bag. To see my true love for all things Hayden Reis, click here.  
6. Workout clothes. These shorts from Lulu are my new obsession... I bought two pairs this week. They are comfy and cute and go with everything. I even bought some fancy patterns. I highly recommend them for just about any athletic activity you're getting into. Oh, and this tank? Well, I just saw 22 Jump Street this week and totally want to order it.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment