This. Sweatshirt.






Top: LNA via Savvy Boutique  Shorts: J.Crew Factory  Shoes: Shoemint  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: Stella and Dot similar here  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Purse: Forever 21

This weekend I am pretty excited to hop back on a plane and spend the weekend at the beach in San Diego. Because the weather will be much cooler by the water (woo hoo!) I am already pulling out comfy sweatshirts and lots of layers to make sure I pack just the right stuff. This sweatshirt is no exception and I plan on wearing it over my bathing suit or to the beach at night. I see it getting a lot of use over the next few days. Plus, if it's cool enough during the day, it pairs easily with cute shorts like this striped pair from J.Crew. 

How do you wear loungewear outside of the house? 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment