Light Reading

ipad cases
iPad Cases I am currently eyeing: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6
I recently finished reading my first full book on my iPad and am now hooked on e-reading. I read Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg and finished the book feeling motivated and inspired. For those who haven't read it, I really think everyone should read it. I was really hesitant at first, thinking it was a "women's movement/ yay feminism!" type book but I couldn't have been more wrong. The book really focuses on changing thinking for all and really leaves the reader feeling like they can make a difference in this world. Now that I am done with that book, I am looking for more summer reading to add to my iPad. Any suggestions?

PS. Amazon is letting you try Kindle Unlimited right now for 30 days free. Check it out here.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment