Wine Walkin'







Dress: Victoria's Secret similar here  Jacket: Gap love this one  Shoes: Shoemint  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Bag: Forever 21

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending one of my favorite local events... the Reno wine walk. I mean, what is better than wandering downtown by the river, with friends, sipping on wine? Um, not much, right? I met up with some old friends from college and bar hopped while drinking from a cute floral wine glass. I knew it was the perfect occasion to pull this dress out of my closet. There is something about the wine walk that always makes me want to throw on a dress and this blue and white number was perfect for my Saturday afternoon.

Follow on Bloglovin
Linkin' up with Tara today.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit. I love the pattern on the skirt, and the blue and white looks great. Love the white jacket! Have a great day
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun...I mean your dress and the wine parts. The walking part...not so much...ha! #lazy

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress! I have a similar patterned skirt from Banana Republic with blue and white checks and it's one of my favorites. The town I live in also has a wine walk and it's so much fun! I look forward to it every year :)

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine walks are always a blast! We are lucky enough to have one once a month!

      Delete