That Shirt

Equipment blouse and monogrammed necklace

Equipment blouse and monogrammed necklace and denim shorts

monogrammed necklace

Equipment blouse and monogrammed necklace and silk shirt

Equipment blouse and monogrammed necklace and silk shirt and jean shorts
Top: Equipment  Shorts: Lauren Conrad  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and J.Crew similar here  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: c/o 9thandelm

Okay, here it is... the one shirt I have been dying to own for years. I know that people rave about Equipment blouses and now I totally understand what all of the hype is about. I think I would have worn this shirt every day for the past week but, letsbehonest, it's silk, and it's rained every. single. day. this week. Ew. Also, I am pretty sure it would have been frowned upon to wear this shirt each day to my 10 year high school reunion we had over the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment