Cold Front

Nevada fashion blogger

Old Navy sweatshirt, Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Citizens of Humanity jeans

Old Navy sweatshirt, Citizens of Humanity jeans

Old Navy leather bucket purse

sweatshirt, bucket bag, jeans, heels

leather bucket bag
Top: Old Navy  Jeans: Citizens of Humanity  Shoes: Target (old) similar here  Bag: Old Navy  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Rings: gifted and Kate Spade

The past few days have been cool and rain-filled... a perfect excuse to pull out some of my new favorites from Old Navy, like this lightweight sweatshirt. I fell in love with the color while wandering through the store and knew it was the perfect piece to start transitioning to fall. I know that temps will be back in the 90s today (yay summer!) but the couple of cool days we recently had really has me excited for fall. I forgot how great my favorite season truly is.  Oh, and if you're looking for a great new (and quite inexpensive) bag, I think you should check out the current selection at ON. This bag is full price online but I snagged it in the store for only $12. How great is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment