march day nine through eleven


March day nine: something red.

On Friday, Meg, Ashley and Kristin and I decided to go out for a fun dinner. We ended up making reservations at Mala Tang in Arlington. It is a hot pot restaurant that is delicious. We got to dinner about 8:45 and proceeded to eat for awhile. I took a picture of the chair as my "something red" picture. 

After dinner, we stopped at the store and got a few things for the rest of our night. We then met up with Brad and his friends and we out in Clarendon. 


On Saturday, we woke up and went  to the American History Museum.


We spent the afternoon looking at Lincoln's hat and first lady dresses. We were disappointed to find out that Julia Child's kitchen AND the Wizard of Oz ruby slippers are currently not in the museum for cleaning reasons. Very sad. The photo of the day for Saturday is "loud." I wanted to take a picture of all of the tour groups full of children for my picture but I am not sure how I felt about snapping photos of strange children-- so I went with a photo from the museum. Museums are strangely louder than I thought. We spent a few hours at the Amerian History Museum before heading over to the Natural History Muesum to see the Hope Diamond

 Then, this morning, Meg and Ashley had to pack up and head home. So sad! I hate when vacations end.


Today's photo of the day is someone you talked to. I picked these pictures of Megan from this past weekend. It has been so long since we have spent any amout of time together and I was so happy to catch up. I love this girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment