Day and Night






This dress is another dress I fell in love with while at Current Boutique this past weekend. I am in love with the bright color and decided this dress is perfect to go from day to night. Because of the bright color, it is great for a summer day and then it is great to transition to a night out with a pair of heels. I wore flats and heels in the photos above to show the different look a pair of shoes can make. I prefer the dress with heels but think that flats are more appropriate in the workplace.

Which look do you like more?

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty dress! loving the bright color as well.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I love the dress and I like it with both the heels and flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so pretty. I think it looks beautiful with heels or flats.

    Have a great weekend,
    Manu Luize.

    ReplyDelete