Blowin' in the Breeze








Dress: Double Zero purchased at Current Boutique  Shoes: Bandolino Similar Style  Bag: Kate Spade  Bracelet: Stella and Dot

Yesterday I did my first story for DC Life Magazine. They asked me to start writing for them a couple of weeks ago and I was able to set up an interview with Current Boutique, one of my favorite consignment (and new clothing!) stores in the Arlington area. They always have such great finds, including this dress. I love the color, the hemline, everything! It is so comfortable and I just had to buy it while I was there.
I cannot wait to hear what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on writing for the magazine! That's so exciting! And I really love your dress, it is so pretty and fun for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, fun, dress! :) Loving the summer style.
    -kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress, great blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete