Arm Party





Dress: H&M Similar Style  Shoes: Jessica Simpson  Bracelet: Tiffany and Co.  Bracelet: Stella and Dot

With hot weather back in our forecast, a dress is a must for the work day. Sometimes I like to switch up my arm party and wear it with a simple dress. I love the way jewelry can dress up an outfit and add so much to a solid-color dress. Plus, sometimes I like to wear some of my silver jewelry as I have been wearing my gold so often lately.
What do you think? Do you like my arm party?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of your arm party :)

    I've given up on silver lately. I'm totally obsessed with gold at the moment. I blame michael kors, and his amazing watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your arm party. And I totally agree, it's a great way to get more wear out of your silver jewelry which I've been neglecting lately. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Your dress is so pretty and looks so polished, but still comfortable for a day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I don't know what it is but gold has stolen my heart lately as well. I must agree, it all started with my Michael Kors watch!

    ReplyDelete