Wearing a Dress as a Skirt







Dress: Old Navy Similar Style  Top: Mossimo  Belt: Chinese Laundry Similar Style  Bracelets: Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors  Tights: HUE  Boots: Bandolino

One of my favorite things to do with clothes is wear them in a new or unconventional way. (See how I wore a dress as top here!) I bought this dress a few months ago and have been in love with the pattern since. I have been hesitant to wear it again because I think the pattern is so bold, so I wanted to come up with a way to remix the dress. Pairing it with a solid top and a fun bow belt was a great way to break up the heavy pattern making the dress look entirely different. The long sleeves are also a great, easy way to take this dress from fall to winter.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dress! Love how you styled it!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete