T-minus 6 Weeks





Top: J.Crew Similar Style  Sweater: J.Crew  Jeans: Rock & Republic  Boots: Bandolino  Necklace: Gifted  Bracelet: Stella and Dot  Watch: Michael Kors

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! I spent my two days off sleeping in, buying new accessories to decorate my house and training for my half marathon that is coming in up about six weeks. It is hard to believe how soon it is! If you have run any sort of long distance (10-miler, half marathon, marathon, etc.) I would love to hear your experience in the comments-- all advice is welcome!


6 comments:

  1. Cute sweater! Love the color!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the sweet comments! I love hearing from all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, i've never done a marathon, so I can't give you any advice but I can wish you the best of luck training.

    Love the color of that sweater!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran a half marathon a few years ago. If you're stressing out with everything else, you don't have to take my advice, but I would recommend to take a look at where the water stops are on the course and keep that in mind when planning which ones to stop at / skip and when to take your gels. I thought I was being good when I skipped water stop #2, but got stuck running for a few miles thirsty because of the unevenly spaced stops. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete