Seeing Green

feeling lucky?

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7 clockwise from top

With St. Patrick's Day coming up this weekend, I wanted to focus on the green I would be donning for the holiday. Because I hardly ever wear green (minus the mint number yesterday) I decided to pick out some great green polishes you can throw on with any outfit. I think nail polish is a great way to go all out for a holiday, even when you are a little more reserved with what are you wearing. I really like the bright green above (number 7) and think Sunday is a perfect day to rock this color.






7 comments:

  1. I'm totally painting my nails green tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Who knew I would ever want more than 3 shades of green haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I'm with Leeann...I'm painting my nails green for the weekend. Maybe even a green ombré with darker to lighter shades of green :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Essie's Turquoise and Caicos and mint candy apple!! Two of my faves, and I rarely paint my nails anything but reds/pinks/nudes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea, my nails are currently a green ombre! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor, I am in the same boat. I am more of a pink/ red girl as well-- but the Turquoise and Caicos is a must have! I am so glad I finally bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essie has some seriously awesome green polishes right now! I love all these picks :)

    XO, Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete