Style Crush

You know that blogger that you always wish you had their clothes/ style/ etc? Well, I do. This week's Friday's Fancies theme is Style Crush and I knew instantly who I would pick as soon as Alison announced the theme. While, I am sure it is pretty expected and just about everyone with a style/ fashion blog loves her, but I have to admit, I love Blair from Atlantic Pacific. She can pull off anything she puts on and always looks fabulous doing it. Here are a few of my favorite looks:


all images via

For more of my style inspiration, check out my <style inspiration> pinterest board here!
Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. She has such amazing style! I wish I had her eye for fashion, and her wardrobe, haha! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes gorgeous! and has amazing taste!

    Ox
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Blair, she never ceases to amaze me!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha- I almost chose her as well; she is amazing!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete