A Little Bit Wild






Jeans: Gap  Top: J.Crew  Scarf: Street Vendor similar here  Watch: Urban Outfitters (sold out) but very similar here  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here, Alex and Ani  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Shoes: Guess  Bag: Phillip Lim for Target (sold out)

One of my favorite ways to transition to fall is pulling out my scarf collection. I have somehow accumulated upwards of 30 in the past couple of years and now that the temperatures are cooler in the mornings, it is the perfect time to dig them out of my closet.

This scarf has become one of my favorites in recent months and I still love that I got it for only $5 from a NYC street vendor. Plus, it is just the right amount of wild. I love adding small animal print styles to simple jeans + tee.

Now I  just need a pair of leopard flats and I'm all set for the season.

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit, simple but with a twist! You look really cool
    Kristina xx
    www.modeofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete