Finally






Top: Banana Republic  Skirt: Phillip Lim for Target no longer available  Sweater: Ann Taylor similar here  Shoes: I.N.C.  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Bag: Phillip Lim for Target others here

Today's outfit incorporates two things that I finally got in the mail: my new leopard flats and my watch back from the MK repair shop. I am so happy to be wearing both of them and plan to not stop any time soon.
I have had my Michael Kors watch for a little over a year now and on my way back from Reno, the date on it stopped moving forward. I was quite sad when I realized I had to send my watch in to get repaired because I wear it every day. What would I do without my watch? Well, to be honest, I looked at my wrist daily thinking it was still there. Sadly, it was not. When I sent the watch in, Michael Kors' repair service said it would take 5-7 weeks before it was sent back. I panicked, considered buying a new one, and then realized I could manage without my watch for a few weeks-- I knew I had others I could rotate in for a few wears. Well, to my surprise, my watch only took FOUR DAYS to repair. It was sent back immediately and was in working order on my doorstep yesterday. YAY!
And not only was my watch an exciting mail day, my shoes were just as exciting. Although... I actually purchased them in person over the weekend, only to remember I had ordered them online a few days before. I now have two pairs of these flats so one needs to be returned ASAP. Oops. I guess that's how you know you really like a pair of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment