Cat Lady





Top: Gap  Sweatshirt: Forever 21  Jeans: JOE'S Jeans  Shoes: Guess  Bag: Phillip Lim for Target  Bracelets: J.Crew similar here and Stella and Dot  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

When I was in New Jersey for work last week, my coworkers and I found ourselves stopping by the mall after a day of training. Two of us ended up wandering around Forever 21 before the three of us decided we wanted to go bowling. I figured I would stop in the store to pick up a pair of socks before we hit the lanes and stumbled upon this sweatshirt. It was not on a rack with any others and it just so happened to be my size. I instantly fell in love and ran up to the cashier to buy it. I knew a cat sweatshirt was the perfect "cat lady" apparel to add to my closet but I never envisioned wearing it to work when I bought it.
Well, we got back to town and I couldn't get this sweatshirt off my mind and I really, really wanted to wear it to work for casual Friday. I brainstormed a few ways to wear it (leather jacket, black pants, etc.) but couldn't come up with one that I loved... until I found this polka dot button up in my closet. It was perfect. There was contrast, pattern, and hey, a cat face. What could possibly go wrong? I was so excited to wear this sweatshirt to work and the layers were a perfect way to combat the cold mornings we've been having lately. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I love your bag! Hope you had a great Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete