Black Friday

While Black Friday is still a week away, I have to admit, I am already planning out my day. Black Friday is my favorite holiday of the year. Sorry, Thanksgiving. I mean, a "holiday" dedicated to shopping and scoring great deals? What could be better? 

This year my Black Friday may be different than years past and I plan to do most of my shopping online. Helloooo Cyber Monday. Not to mention my birthday falls on Cyber Monday this year. Man, the shopping gods are really on my side lately.

Here is a look at a few gift ideas I am hoping to score this holiday season:
gift guide

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 11

For the picky men in your life, you can never go wrong with a nice new wallet or a hat representing their favorite sports team. Last year, I bought my dad this Coach wallet and it was a big hit. I highly recommend nice leather goods for dads.

For your best friend, mom, aunt or other fab lady in your life, I picked out some of my very favorite things: Ashley Brooke Designs mugs are always on my must-buy list as well as my favorite Zara scarf, nail polish and sparkly ILY Couture earrings. Also, for those more into apparel, those Ugg slippers are so hard to take off. I bought a pair years ago and still have them to this day.

And for your tech friends, why not give a gift you know they will love-- an iPhone charger or a new camera lens. Something you surely can't go wrong with. Oh, and if all else fails, the social media flats above are bound to be a hit with all.


Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Great wish list! FYI, you can get number 10 cheaper at JCrew Factory online right now. :-) I love mine to pieces.

    Oh and happy early birthday. :-)

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had no idea. I may have to pick one up this weekend!

      Delete
  2. Just popping over from Friday Fancies. This year I think I may be looking for a pair of Berkinstocks for my mom (she's dying over them). I am so excited for Cyber Monday & Black Friday, probably because it means that I've finally got a couple of days off of school ;) Happy Early Birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 is Gorgeous! Visiting from Friday Fancies link up!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter to Win a $30 Four Seasons Accessories Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete