Winter Wish List

winter wish list

Jacket: Superdry  Sunglasses: Sole Society  Boots: Old Navy  Top: Gap  Scarf: Jades24  Jeans: J Brand  Earrings: Michael Kors  Watch: Michael Kors  Nail Polish: OPI  Gloves: SO Pretty  Bag: Gigi New York

Now that the cold weather is here to stay, it's time to start thinking about ways to dress up your outfits this winter. A few things that every good winter outfit consists of are a great bag, sparkly accessories and a warm, flattering coat. I would happily own any of the above items and love that the prices range anywhere from $6-$500 so there is really something for every budget. While I am currently doing my best to not spend too much money on myself (gotta save up for the holidays!) I know that splurging on those boots or sunglasses wouldn't break the bank and they may have to be one of my next purchases.

What about you-- what are you wishing for this winter?

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Leann and Kayla.

1 comment: