Spring Stripes






Dress: Banana Republic  Shoes: Nine West  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: J.Crew Factory similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and Alex and Ani

See that? Bare legs. While they may be extremely white, at least they are bare. I have been counting down the days to tights-free dress wearing and last week's mini heat wave was the perfect chance to do so. I am hoping to not wear tights again the rest of the season. I say this every year, but the end of tights season is the best time of the year. Well, other than sweater weather at the end of summer. But hey, right now nothing sounds better than wearing dresses sans tights.

I was extremely excited to see this dress on the Banana website about a week ago and sadly I can't find this exact dress again... because if I could, I would probably order ten more. It is the best dress I have found in awhile and I love the flattering shape. Not to mention, with my discount and my store credit (yay Banana Rewards!) I bought this dress for only $43. Not bad when you see the original price tag of $140.

Don't forget to enter my Petits Tresors bracelet giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin
L:inking up with Transatlantic Blonde, Elena and Doranda today!

10 comments:

  1. haha, trust me - I am equally guilty of pale legs! Love that little dress!
    xx Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's the curse of these cold winter months!

      Delete
  2. I really love this outfit! The contrasting stripes really work, and the cut is just stunning on your figure! I really love the necklace too. Epic win!
    Love Vicky
    http://www.aroundandupsidedown.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Loving that dress!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I came after you at the "Watch What I'm Wearing" blog hop. That dress really is stunning!! And I love the necklace, too! I can understand how they sold out so quickly!!
    Ann @ http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripes!
    Did you know you have captcha turned on? It makes it kinda a pain to comment but is easy to turn off:
    Turn Off Captcha
    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the necklace! So pretty!
    Visiting from Monday Bloom Linkup!

    Serena
    http://sfashion903.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is PERFECT on you! I absolutely love it. I'm also insanely jealous of your bare leg weather. I'm thinking Chicago will get there in... July. Stopping by from DC in Style!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete