Perfect Weather





Top: primi via Letti Gooch Jeans: Citizens of Humanity  Shoes: Nine West  Necklace: Banana Republic similar here  Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and here  Watch: Michael Kors  Phone Case: Kate Spade

Although it has cooled down a lot outside, I am still not over the fabulous weather we had this past weekend. Each day was in the mid sixties and full of sunshine. I didn't realize HOW much I missed it until I had that small taste of spring over the weekend.

To keep my mind on the nicer spring weather, I decided to wear my new yellow top that I picked up at Fashion for a Fraction. I have been dying to own a solid yellow top for months now but I wanted something a little fancier than just a t-shirt. When I spotted this gem hanging on the rack I knew it was the newest addition to my closet. I could not be more excited to pair this shirt with jeans, skirts and (hopefully soon) shorts. I can see it now with a pair of white shorts, sandals and a trip to the beach.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to Petits Tresors here

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment