Summer Scents

summer scents, perfume, kate spade, marc jacobs, clinique, dior
1/ 2/ 3/ 4

One of my favorite things to buy for myself is new perfume and this summer has been no exception. The other day, I decided that it was finally time to splurge on Daisy by Marc Jacobs (I mean, I have only wanted it for years!) and I was so excited to find a huge bottle + rollerballs for only $69! I got it home and ripped open the container, only to find out that it was the wrong one. I was so distracted by the fact that it was a great price that I didn't realize that it wasn't the original Daisy. It still smelled good, but it was NOT what I was expecting. Sadly, I had to return the perfume and I am still on a mission to buy a bottle of Daisy before the summer ends. Do you have a favorite summer perfume?

2 comments:

  1. daisy is my go-to scent. KS Twirl is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have GREAT taste in perfumes! I love both of those!

      Delete