Day After Travel

firmoo glasses online

firmoo glasses online, free glasses

firmoo glasses online, fashion blogger

firmoo glasses online, style blog, iphone

firmoo glasses, new frames, blogger, nevada,

firmoo glasses online, iphone
Glasses: c/o Firmoo  Sweatshirt: Arizona State University (old) similar here  Planner: Lilly Pulitzer

It's no secret that I spend a lot of time at home in front of a computer, especially with my current work situation, so it should come as no surprise that I spend a lot of my days in comfy clothes and my glasses. Especially today. Yesterday was a super-long travel day (I flew to Salt Lake, drove to Provo, drove back to Salt Lake and flew home all within a few hours) so I am definitely not about to put my contacts in today. My eyes are tiiiiiired.

I was so excited when Firmoo reached out to me and asked me to try another pair of their glasses because the last time I ordered glasses from them was awhile ago and my prescription has changed since then. These frames are my new faves. I have even worn them to dinner recently because I think they are soo cute, not to mention I can see extremely well. I haven't ever had glasses with plastic AND metal so this is a BIG change. A good change. 

So, if you are looking for a new pair of glasses and hate the hassle of trying on millions of pairs at the eye doc, check out Firmoo.com. Not to mention, you can get your first pair free

No comments:

Post a Comment