Fashion Code

fashion blog, style blog

leather skirt, zara shirt

glitter clutch, silver jewelry

fashion code t-shirt

zara fashion, faux leather skirt

zara shirt, leather skirt, black heels
Top: Zara  Skirt: love this one  Shoes: Nine West  Bag: Victoria's Secret similar here  Bracelets: Stella and Dot here and similar here  Rings: Stella and Dot (old) and Tiffany and Co.  Sunglasses: Pac Sun  Earrings: Macy's

It's been awhile since I threw on a skirt and left the house feeling extra girly. I think the amount of sweatshirts I've been wearing lately have really been impacting my attitude and making me a little bit lazy when it comes to getting ready each day. Last week I decided I'd had enough and finally put on a skirt and heels and got back to my girly self. I forgot how much fun it is to get dressed up and walk around with heels and a clutch. Plus, this faux leather skirt is a great way to dress up this simple (and super cute) t-shirt. 

I fell in love with this shirt a few weeks ago and decided that I HAD to have it when we went to down to San Fran. I knew that we wouldn't be getting much shopping in (too much focus on football and catching up with friends) so I ordered it online and had it shipped to my doorstep. Best. Decision. Ever. I forgot how much I love online shopping. This tee was on my front porch when we got back from our weekend getaway. Perfect. Maybe one day Reno will get a Zara and all my dreams will come true.

1 comment: