5 Ways to Wear White Before Labor Day: Day 2

As I mentioned yesterday, this week is going to feature five ways to wear white before Labor Day. 

Today's pick: 
White Shorts

White shorts are the ultimate summer gear and I plan on wearing them as many times as possible over the next few weeks before the temperatures drop. I wore them out this weekend for an amazing day in the sun:
________________________________________________
This past weekend, I was lucky enough to score tickets to the Redskins vs. Bills at FedEx Field from WOW (Women of Washington Redskins) and Klout. I was offered two free tickets, access to the pre-game wine bar and admittance to the field to participate in the fan tunnel as the players ran out.
The day could not have been more fun. My friend Annie and I arrived early to find that our seats had been upgraded to "dream seats" meaning we were in the first and second rows. We had seats in the endzone so we immediately ran to our seats to see the view. 

After we found our seats (and called our parents to share the excitement) we made our way up to the Club Level to find the wine bar. Did I mention, the Club Level is fully air-conditioned? Much needed on a warm summer day. 
After an hour at the wine bar, and meeting up with Maria, we went back down the field to prepare for the fan tunnel. We lined up with the cheerleaders and went out on to the field. 



 Somehow I got lucky enough to capture some video as RGIII ran out onto the field. The video is at the bottom of this post.
After the players were on the field, we went back up to our seats to watch the game. We periodically went up to the Club Level to avoid lines and sit in the A/C but we had a blast sitting FRONT ROW for the Redskins game this weekend.



One of my favorite photos of the day-- Tanya Synder, wife of Dan Synder, owner of the Redskins. 

Thanks to everyone at WOW and Klout for a truly amazing experience!



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Love it! Thanks so much for bringing me as your date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, so good to meet you and Annie too! AWESOME day and so much fun. You looked super cute and I don't say that about anyone wearing Redskins gear, haha. We left after the first quarter but I was on a massive high. I hope to see you at other events in town, I have one coming up in Georgetown on the 28th!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had an awesome experience! My BF's favorite football team is the Redskins (we were tuned into RGIII: The Will to Win tonight actually!). As far as the outfit goes, I love white shorts because they make everyone's legs look tanner which is always nice. :)

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete