Off to the Coffee Shop





Top: J.Crew Factory  Shorts: Banana Republic  Shoes: Sam Edelman  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelets: Stella and Dot and gifted  Phone Case: Casemate  Earrings: J.Crew Factory identical here

One of my favorite things to do now that we have perfect weather and lots of sunshine is throw on a casual outfit and spend my day working at a coffee shop. I have had a few fun coffee dates, like last week, I grabbed coffee with an old friend and sat in the shade enjoying my cup of joe. Plus, I can always arrive early and get some work done and get out of the house. It's a win-win situation. 

Also, I recently bought a new bike helmet so I am now ready to start riding my bike to the coffee shops down the street. There are about five in a one-mile radius from my house. I can't wait to ride my bike there... as long as I can figure out the best way to bike with my laptop. 

There's only two days left to enter my giveaway! Click here to enter!

Follow on Bloglovin
Linking up with Transatlantic Blonde and The Pleated Poppy today.

4 comments:

  1. I love stripes and with that applique, even cuter.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Relaxed and simple, but still put together. I love those sandals!

    ReplyDelete