5 Ways to Wear White Before Labor Day: Day 3










Top: Ann Taylor LOFT similar here  Shorts: J.Crew similar here  Shoes: Kensie Girl  Bag: Forever 21  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Necklace: Stella and Dot  Ring: Baublebar similar here

Today is the third installment of 5 ways to wear white before Labor Day and I chose to style one of my favorite white sweaters. This sweater is the ultimate transitional piece as it is light enough to wear in the summer yet can easily be layered as a great fall piece. I also wanted to pull out my neon shorts for a final wear before the weather gets too cold for neon. I mean, neon is totally a summer thing, right?

Also, in order to make this outfit a bit more summery (I mean, it IS a sweater) I made my way over to the marina to wander around reminiscing about what a fabulous summer I have had. Looking out over the water got me so excited for my end of summer vacays I have coming up over the next few weeks.


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I have been loving these type of open weave sweaters but I have yet to find one that I think will flatter my figure... still on the hunt, though! You look great here! :) I'm enjoying this little series.

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! I bought this one about 4ish months ago and have loved it since. Good luck with your hunt!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I seem to wear them a lot but never really photograph them for the blog!

      Delete