5 Ways to Wear White Before Labor Day: Day 4







Skirt: Ann Taylor similar here  Top: The Limited similar here  Shoes: Target  Necklace: Kate Spade very similar here  Watch: Michael Kors  Bracelet: Stella and Dot and The Limited (old)  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

When picking this skirt up from the dry cleaner last week, I was trying to think of a way to wear it that I hadn't worn before. I have paired this top with other bright colors in the past but this time I wanted to incorporate some jewel tones. I think that jewel tones really seem to pop when paired with white and I knew this color was exactly what I was looking for. I also love the subtle yellow sparkle in my necklace. Sadly, this necklace is no longer available but there is a very similar one at Nordstrom right now. I even think it's still on sale.

Today is technically my Friday as we are headed off to Michigan tonight. I am so excited for my first Michigan football game and then a few days up at the lake.


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The cobalt blue is so vibrant against the white, love it! Looks like the perfect church or office outfit.

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete