5 Ways to Wear White Before Labor Day: Day 5

Because this weekend is Labor Day, I have done my best to pull out my white pieces for the past week and really make sure to get as much wear out of them as possible. As I said on Monday, I agree with the new school of thinking that white can definitely be worn after Labor Day, but sometimes I get insecure about it. Hey, I'll admit it. And even though I did wear a lot of white this week, I still plan on pulling some of it out following this weekend. I mean, white jeans are always fabulous. Especially in the winter.





Dress: Ann Taylor similar here  Shoes: Target  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Vest: Forever 21  Bag: Target no longer available  Ring: Stella and Dot  Bracelet: Flea Market  Watch: Michael Kors

Today I styled my favorite white dress. I have had this dress for years but find that it is so much more versatile than I ever imagined. It can be dressed up (if done right) or dressed down as I did in today's post. I love white dresses in the summer because they make me feel tan, even when I am not. I am sad to say this will probably be the last wear for this dress for awhile, but I know that there will still be plenty of white in my outfits.
So, what do you think? Can you wear white after Labor Day?
(linking up with Alison for Friday's Fancies)


Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. white can totally be worn after labor day! :)

    & love this cute look on you - especially that vest. i wear my jean vest daily.

    enjoy your weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally brought it on vacay with me too. Obsessed!

      Delete
  2. love your nail polish, your curls, and your sweet dress! and now i need to find a jean vest to wear over dresses because i'm lovin' that too! :)

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! I recommend looking at Forever- they have so many right now!

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I love a classic white dress, especially when paired with a jean jacket. I love how you kind of updated it with a jean vest instead.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a classic white dress, especially when paired with a jean jacket. I love how you kind of updated it with a jean vest instead.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so so wish I could pull off a jean vest--I'd just look like a goofball. You look like a beauty queen! Love it :) So glad you're a Friday's Fancies faithful...xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks so pretty!!! Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete