A Splash of Color







Top: Forever 21 similar here  Jeans: Gap  Necklace: c/o ShopBevel  Shoes: Guess  Sunglasses: Ray- Ban  Watch: Michael Kors  Bag: Tory Burch similar here  Bracelet: Stella and Dot

When this necklace arrived in my mailbox, I was so excited about the neon colors. I have been eyeing ways to incorporate more bright jewelry into my wardrobe and this necklace really hit the nail on the head. I was leaning towards buying a pair of bright dangle-y earrings, but after wearing this necklace, I am so glad I did not. I am definitely a girl who loves studs and long earrings would be something I would never wear. (I have multiple pairs of long earrings that I have yet to wear, oops!)

I paired this necklace with a maroon top before wearing it here and loved how it stood out against the dark color. I've never been one to think of pairing pink with maroon, but I kind of fell in love with the combo.

Do you have any unexpected color combos that you love?

Powered by BrandBacker

2 comments:

  1. Love the statement necklace over the higher neckline- it really pops that way! Lovely outfit!

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete